Please copy and paste the form below and email to us at email@example.com.
We will contact you personally if we need any additional clarification or to notify you of your application status.
If possible, we can schedule a time to meet us in person, or you can have someone (friends/family) visit us as your agent. If we are unable to arrange a visit then we may be able to make arrangements via telephone. We would like you to get to know us to ensure a smooth transition for you and your new puppy.
The purpose of this application and visit is to ensure we find responsible and caring homes for our dogs. We also want to ensure that we are able to provide a suitable pet for you and your family. Our goal is to find permanent homes in loving environments so that you may enjoy your new pet for many years to come.
Please list the Puppy/Puppies you are most interested in:
1. Reasons for Adopting (Companion, Breeding,….):
2. Are there any Children living in the home? If yes then list your children’s ages below.
3. Do you currently Rent or Own your home?
If you are renting:
Are there any rules against pets in your lease?
(If yes then please explain below)
Have you notified the property owner that you may have a dog soon?
4. Who will be the primary care giver for the dog?
5. Where do you plan to keep the puppy during the day/night?
6. Do you have a fenced in yard?
7. How many hours will the puppy be alone per day?
8. Have you ever owned a Dog? If yes:
How many have you owned during the last 5 yrs?
Do you have any other pets? If yes:
a. What types of pets and how many?
b. What breeds?
9. Have you ever taken a pet to the pound/shelter? If yes please explain why.
10. Have you done any research and are you familiar with the Yorkshire Terrier Breed?
For what reason(s) would you return an adopted animal?
(We love our dogs and will gladly take them back at any time if you are unable to care for them for any reason at all!)
12. Are you familiar with hypoglycemia and other health issues that this breed is prone to?
13. Are you prepared to care for a puppy? (This includes house proofing and training)
14. Are you committed and capable to providing/paying medical care (exams/vaccinations/treatment), grooming, and training for the wellbeing of this puppy in your home?
15. Do you understand that the decision to adopt and purchase a dog is a lifetime commitment, possibly 14-20 years?
We state that the above information is true. We understand that we will be contacted within the next 24-48 hours to hear about the status of our application and/or deposit details.
Thank you for your interest in Evermore Yorkies. We appreciate your time and patience in completing this form. We respect your privacy and would never release any of the information you submit to us. We will review your application and contact you shortly.
Owner of Evermore Yorkies